Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ugh

Another boring day......and I'm horny as hell. Nothing to do to get rid of the feeling, except maybe go watch a movie or play video games......something to get my mind off sex. I've been having dreams lately that are kinda scaring me, and they have to do with sex too. If anyone found out, I'd be in for some serious trouble on the home front.

I've got to find something productive to do during the day, I get so bored. My mind has way to many places to wander when I get on the computer....but I'm trying to be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

Oh hell Neil, do what I do, beat it til it feels like it's gonna fall off then go about your merry way. Nothing wrong with being a horny old goat!

Love the new pic too, it's so you ;)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home