Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I hate being broke all the time...

Just sitting here figuring out bills, and after paying everything, I'll have $99. OH boy!! But my brother owes me $200, and HOPEFULLY he pays me within the next two weeks. I really want to go get my rifles!! And I want to go get some bullets for them so I can go SHOOT them before deer hunting gets here. I also need to find somewhere to go plunk around with my 22. Need some pigeons or squirrels to go shoot at. I also should call my ex landlord to see if I get my security deposit back any time soon.

I think I'm done fishing for the year, unfortunately with the damn price of gas, I couldnt afford to go out to much. Hopefully next year is better. But when I did get out, I got alot of bluegill!! Need to go somewhere I can get some big largemouth bass!! Hopefully in 2007 I'll have enough money to buy a pontoon boat!! Then I can go fish virtually ANYWHERE!! HAHA!!

This weekend, I want to go drive and take my camera along to take some pictures of all the leaves turning colors. Might drive all the way up near Eagle River, but that depends on if I can afford to put that much gas in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Careful...with gas prices the way they are, you may need your $99, the $200 owed to you AND the security deposit to get to Eagle River and back LOL

2:07 PM  
Blogger Musicman72 said...

Probably!!!! lol

4:20 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

If your ass is gonna be in this area you better stop in dammit! Do you still have my number? If not email me.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home