Sunday, September 25, 2005

What a day...

Woke up to thunderstorms this morning. I was excited!! Hopefully the WHOLE day is like this. The Packer game starts in about a half hour too. Playing Tampa Bay today, hopefully they can play better than they have the last few weeks.

I'm really excited that fall is here too!! I'm not looking forward to winter, but hopefully we get a TON of snow this year. We havent really had any good winters in the last few years. I remember when I was a kid, we'd get snow drifts that were 7+ feet!! We could dig tunnels in them and my brothers could actually stand up in them.

So I guess thats about it for today. Not much else to talk about yet. If the Packers can actually manage a win, I'll try to post again later :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

wait a wait a wait a minute. You actually LIKE it when it gets cold??


B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r

8:19 AM  
Blogger Musicman72 said...

Actually I like when its COOL outside, cold doesnt do a whole lot for me :oP

I'd love it if it was between 50 and 70 year round LOL

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home