Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ok, now what do I do??

Ok, so I started a blog. Weird how these things have become so popular. But might as well go with the flow.

I read some blogs of my friends, and thought I'd make one of my own. Hopefully I can stick with it and at least post something once a week, maybe more if I'm getting into it.

I've been tired alot lately, and had alot of running around to do yesterday. So today I'm TIRED, ACHY and just plain worn out. One of the things I had to do yesterday was go to the vet and get deworming stuff for all four cats. Zoey actually seemed to like the stuff, but Bug, Tigger and Sassy were a chore!! Bug and Tigger we just had to hold down until they swallowed it, but Sassy is so skittish around anyone but me, Courtney had to trap her in the other room and be the "bad guy" with the medicine. I think Sassy is over it now though, she let Courtney pet her this morning LOL.

Today, I woke up to the kitten (Zoey) knocking stuff off the dresser. Thought she broke something, but she didnt, just sounded like it. I couldnt fall back asleep, even though I was extremely tired. I was having a bad nightmare anyways, so its best that I didnt go back to sleep. I've been going to bed late ALOT in the last few weeks, so hopefully I get to bed early tonight and can actually get a good night of rest.

Courtney and I had breakfast, and watched TV while she got ready for work. She hasnt been sleeping well lately either, I think we need to get her another bed soon. Hopefully we can do that in January or February.

I'm really glad I moved back into the house with Courtney though, its better than living in the apartment taking care of rent and bills all by myself. I also love the fact that Bug and Tigger love having me back too!! Sassy moved to the apartment with me, and I just got Zoey about 2 months ago. Zoey is quite a trip. Cute as hell, but MAN does she have a naughty streak!! Cant wait until December to get her spayed and declawed in the front...that will keep her settled down for at least a few days!!

So today is the first day of fall, officially. I'm pretty excited about that, since I'm not a big fan of really warm weather. I prefer spring and fall. I HATE winter though. My favorite holiday is coming up, Thanksgiving, and that also means that deer hunting season is close at hand too!! I'll finally get to use my rifle!! Unless I get a 270 before then. Seen one at the pawn shop I'm hoping to get. And they have a 22 Magnum rifle there I want. That should be a fun "plunking" gun. I think Courtney will even go out and shoot that with me!! I think I'll have to consider going turkey hunting too, get some use out of my shotgun too. At least I'll eat turkey, I have no urge to hunt for ducks, geese or pheasants...cuz I dont like eating them. But turkey.....Mmmmm. haha.

Well, I guess that is about all for today. I'll try to post as much as I can, so check back often LOL

Later kids!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

ummm who's Courtney?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Musicman72 said...

Courtney is my girlfriend :)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Handy Home-dweller said...

Neil!!!!!!!! *huggers*

4:37 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

You have a gf? I thought you were waiting for me? Damn man!

LOL j/k hun congrats!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Musicman72 said...

I was waiting for you, but things just happened. I hope you can forgive me :o) I still love ya though *hugs*

Thanks for the congrats!!! I'm pretty happy. We've been dating for 3 years now.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

Congrats hun! I forgive ya and I'm really happy for you.

3 years? damn time flies when you're nuts!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home