Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cold again.....but I like it

Woke up to temps in the low 40's. It was about 9:30, and the damn cats HAD to use my bed as a wrestling ring!! Courtney wanted me to go to Wal Mart with her, so she could get some beads to make a necklace and earrings for her sister. So within a matter of 15 minutes, I went for sleeping soundly to climbing in my van to head out to Wal Mart. At least I got a good Subway sammich out of the deal. Then I had to drop Courtney off at work, and go put some gas in my van. That heater in the van works like magic, I tell ya!! Weird how yesterday we needed the A/C going, now today we gotta turn on the heat. Oh well, I'm happy with it. I love this time of year!! Just gotta break out the heavier shirts.

Its almost the weekend, and on Monday I should be picking up my new pair of glasses. I havent had to wear glasses since the 6th grade!! Thats ok though, I dont mind. They are decent looking frames anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home