Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ahhhh Hump Day!!

Yay, Wednesday is here. The weekend is almost here!! Not that I have anything planned, but I just feel better on the weekends. I'm hoping to get out this weekend (finally) and go shoot my rifle. So many things have popped up, I just havent had time.

The weather is supposed to get cooler tomorrow too. The high today is supposed to be 85, and the high tomorrow is going to be 52. Damn, talk about a difference!!! Thats 33 degrees cooler!! It will make for good sleeping weather at night though. I hope Northwoods Woman doesnt get TO cold up there. :o)

Not a whole lot going on today. Just a blah day. Maybe I'll go read for a while......maybe go bake some cookies....I dont really know yet :oP

1 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

It's freaking cold dammit! I have to go start a fire already! I hate it!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home