Tuesday, October 04, 2005

How frustrating...

The Packers lost, again. I dont know if its the players or the coaches. Its only the 4th time in the history of the team that they have started 0-4. They played pretty good in the second half, but its ALWAYS like that. The first half, they have no sense of urgency. And at the end of the game, its like they have no clue what to do for clock management. There has been talk of the offensive coordinator from the Philadelphia Eagles replacing Mike Sherman after this year. I'm not sure what to think of that yet. I do know that something has to be done though. Its just really frustrating...

Besides that, its not a bad day so far. Supposed to be strong thunderstorms today. I'm REALLY looking forward to that. Not much out there right now, but hopefully it starts building up soon!!

I went to watch the Packer game with a good friend of mine last night. We used to be roommates, but we havent been able to hang out to much in the last couple of years. But we figured the Packer game would be a good reason to hang out. We had an awesome venison roast, makes me wish hunting season was here already. My friend has a Black Lab, and I'm happy to say that we're buddies now!! He constantly wanted me to pet him, and when he'd lay down, he would lay down right next to me. Normally alot of animals freak out when they see my wheelchair, but it didnt seem to phase this dog. Makes me want to call about getting one of those helper dogs. I'm pretty mobile, but I think it would help me to have a dog like that. I have days where I think I really shouldnt get one, that someone else needs one more than I do, but there are always going to be puppies being born that will be perfect for something like that. Maybe I'll just call for some information on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Not only will you get assistance, but the dogs love that too! Having a dog is a great thing.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home