Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*yawn*

I wish I could sleep better at night. I'm not sure if its my mattress or my pillows, but I've been really tired lately. Getting very annoyed with it too. I've thought about taking some Tylenol PM before bed, but that always makes me sleep until noon. I go to see my doctor next week, so I'll have to bring it up then.

Its supposed to rain just about all day today, and by this evening its supposed to be into the 50's. Ahhh, autumn!! There are even places to the west/northwest that could get into the 30's. Now that is starting to get slightly chilled!!

Today I'm trying out the Tyson slow cooker meals. Got the chicken & dumplings one going now, should be ready around 6-7. I hope it turns out well!! I'll have to go pick up a couple of the other ones if this one is good. I think they have beef stew and stuff like that. Going to be making some soup this next week too. Home-made chicken noodle and some recipe that Courtney found that is for "cheeseburger" soup. Doesnt sound half bad. But we'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

It hasn't gotten above 50 yet here in Neillsville and it's been raining ALL DAMN DAY!

I baked some muffins to make myself feel better about a dreary day. Want some?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Musicman72 said...

Mmmmmmmm muffins......

Neillsville...what an AWESOME name for a town :o)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

rained all day, cold tonight, I hate it!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Pretty soon, I'll be moving from one "ville" to another "ville" ALLLLLLLL the way across the state lol

*munches on a banana muffin while walking away*

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home