Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Damp & Dreary

I was out and about today, had a few errands to run, and is it ever gloomy out there!! Maybe 60 degrees out, but really drizzly out. My back is not liking this weather at all.

I bought some of the Mega M&Ms today......I'm diggin those!! Also picked up some cinnamon almonds from Fleet Farm. Those things are SO addicting!! I'm trying to be good with my diet, but sometimes ya gotta get a little wild, right?? haha.

I finally picked up a blaze orange hoodie type sweatshirt for hunting. Only 4X one in Fleet Farm, I'm guessing. But I also seen the funniest thing there, women's lingerie in camoflage. Trust me, thats one thing I DONT want to be hiding from me when I'm lookin for it!!! Its kinda sexy though.

I also looked at ammo for my rifle, and I think Wal Mart is going to be the cheapest place I've seen so far. I'm really itching to get out and shoot at somethin!! I also seen a hunting knife there that I'm gonna go pick up when I can afford it.

Going to see my doctor on Friday, I've been having problems with my neck. I think it has something to do with the way I sleep. I wake up alot with headaches, and when I move my neck from left to right, I can feel (and kinda hear...eww) tendons or something popping over bone. Its kinda freaky. Plus I have to let the doctor know how the Zoloft has been working for me. Actually its been a big help. I'm only on the 50mg right now, not sure if I should get it upped to 100mg or not. We'll see.

Besides all that, Courtney and I are getting married in January, and I'm nervous as hell. I'm not nervous that I'm gonna marry HER, its just that my biological father left me with some rather unsavory characteristics, and I worry that I'm going to screw something up. My biological father cheated on any woman that he's been with, and I'll admit, I look...ALOT when I'm out and about. But I dont approach anyone, or do anything I'm not supposed to. I think about what it would be like to be with some of the women I see, and I have some rather X rated dreams, but I dont think I could ever bring myself to cheat on Courtney. This relationship is the most serious one I've ever had. We've been together for a little over 3 years, and that is the longest I've ever been with someone. First we were going to get married in July of 2007...which I was ok with. Then she moved it up to September of 2006....ok, I could live with that. But now she moved it up to January of 2006.....and I'm scared shitless!!

More to come..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home